Vegan adventures in Quinoa land!

Quinoa, roasted red potatoes, onions and tomatoes in olive oil and some spring salad

Potato curry with onions and carrots in coconut milk with brown rice and green split peas

I have gone vegan! Well... Kind of. Those pics above are a couple of simple enough dishes that I prepared and I LOVED them *GASP* it probably seams totally bizarre that I would decide to go vegan at the ripe old age of 32 but I have reasons guys. Since the last trimester of my last pregnancy it has been hive city over here and it sucks! I have never had a hive problem in my entire life until my last pregnancy and hives are no walk in the park, especially when they leave marks :/ So I decided that my body was in need of a serious cleansing situation and I had been looking into the vegan world for a while but never really took the full plunge until now! Hopefully I will find enough time to keep posting new dishes that I come across incase any lonely soul cruising the interwebz is interested. Bye guys!

Comments