Mamas&Papas!

Today was for finding little miss the perfect activity chair! I had my heart set on a Bumbo or Exersaucer but when we tried them out at BBRU neither of them seamed like what we really needed. The Exersaucer seemed like it would be way too overwhelming for her and the Bumbo was just a chair... To sit on :/ we were looking for comfort and ACTION! So we ended up with the best alternative to both! 


The Mamas&Papas Baby Snug with Activity Tray! She gets to be a big girl and sit up while still sitting in a soft comfy seat, yay! I also thought that this was a better choice because its a seat she can grow with, the soft inner padding can be taken out later on and the seat can be used as a booster. Yes I know I am a genius! Well, I guess my husband is... He picked it! I was dead set on the Bumbo because all the cool baby's had one. We shall be trendsetters!

Comments